- 00:15 Two-bedroom apt available. $1495 plus utilities. Safe Oakland w/trees. I'm looking for a situation w/friends. New roommate pay 1/2 possible. #
- 03:13 I think he wants me dead. She thinks he doesn't care if I live or die. I think she's wrong based on his words & actions. But does it matter? #
- 03:26 RT @ExchangeBooks: The book exchange is overflowing with books, PLEASE come this weekend and get FREE books! Sat & Sun 9am-6pm. [Go for me!] #
- 04:20 Figuring out divorce options. Very sick & worn out due to #TAM8 & ready to move on. Looking for caring, animal loving friends to live with. #
- 08:40 Moving one storage locker to another behind the apartment. Having my things this close may help me feel as if they'll be easier to get here. #
My favorite quote by the wonderful Harriet Hall, MD:
A positive attitude can stave off cancer."
Not only does the evidence not support this claim, but there is evidence that women who were highly stressed were less likely to develop breast cancer. And attitudes don't prolong survival: even the most optimistic cancer patients lived no longer than the most fatalistic ones.<\blockquote>
From the latest Skeptic magazine.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.