March 26th, 2014
- Tue, 14:49: Here for my first new GP visit (they take my health insurance). So far, so good. (@ Piedmont Primary Care) on #Yelp http://t.co/HMy2DS72Kc
- Tue, 21:37: Sad: red light cost me 49 hours of community svc + traffic school; new GP way overbooked; hip hurting badly. Happy: dogs walked + couch.
- Tue, 21:41: RT @Salon: Why I fled libertarianism: I realized it was a political ideology that celebrated selfishness and cruelty http://t.co/9Kgyn6Giea
- Tue, 21:43: Couch watching: "Jesus Camp" & "180˚ South" & looking for a laugh after those two. Great documentaries, but not exactly happy.
- Tue, 23:36: Okay, yes I'm tired & need to get ready for bed for tomorrow's San Jose adventure w/Charlie & Leslie, but this project w/@mxxxpxxxxx ROCKS!
- Tue, 23:37: RT @FilmCritHULK: OKAY NYMPHOMANIAC, LET'S DO THIS! ... HULK MEANS WATCH YOUR MOVIE.