April 13th, 2014
- Sat, 14:44: Here w/John, checking the open house & meeting instructors: Too many classes I want! (@ The Crucible) on #Yelp http://t.co/6AdbRqIoNr
- Sat, 18:19: We messed up the movie time (AGAIN) so we're having drinks & I'm finally eating today (@ Lot 68 Bar & Caf�) on #Yelp http://t.co/eJx74qMFEh
- Sat, 19:41: John & I are in the comfy chair(s) with comfy pillow(s) watching "Jodawarsky's Dune." (@ Shattuck Cinemas) on #Yelp http://t.co/NdpdI9QKCA
- Sat, 19:41: I just earned the Sharing is Caring badge on #Yelp!
- Sat, 23:23: RT @DJRotaryRachel: My Grandma's TV volume is currently set to "My Bloody Valentine playing in a high school gymnasium."
- Sat, 23:50: RT @vallie: As only Jon Stewart can say it. #McCutcheon and #CitizensUnited must go! http://t.co/WqQ2Evj05m via @KennettDems
- Sun, 00:17: Shower just revealed more bruising on arms & legs post last Sunday concrete fall. Bad arm bruising up to shoulders. Not happy. #HealthIssues
- Sun, 00:22: Seriously, I look like I got beaten & I shot up. The latter's from lab draws. The positive? Currently Addison's appears to be in remission!
- Sun, 01:09: Family-Friendly Animated Video Details What Happens After You Die http://t.co/E9gQ1uzCTe <--This is why I strongly support shroud burial.