June 22nd, 2014
- Sat, 14:20: My therapist thinks it strange "Foucoult's Pendulum" & "The Crying of Lot 49" are two of my comfort books. #conspiracytheoriesrus #booklove
- Sat, 14:22: "Gravity's Rainbow" is too dense in data to fall into comfort book status, though I do enjoy re-reading it. There's always "Lolita."
- Sat, 14:23: RT @WickedGrounds: Our third annual Summer Fair is TODAY! The cafe is already a hubbub of setup and activity. See you at the Fair -- 3pm - …
- Sat, 22:37: Serious #doglove going on right at my feet. Lately Femme Pois has been super affectionate and cuddly… http://t.co/WQko3RWFqL
- Sat, 23:13: I find it mildly funny that Eco's "Foucoult's Pendulum" has a nod to Cthulhu in a most bizarre & understated way. #cthulhuoutofthemouthofwho
- Sun, 00:04: I always forget just how many t-shirts & neon signs "The Crying of Lot 49" inspires me to create once I've access to such tools as I'd need.