- I was married to a British Citizen whom I never consummated my marriage with for over ten years.
- I was engaged to a European citizen who I have a matching ring tattoo with that he did for both of us in typical jailhouse style.
- Before I met my husband I dated somebody who either had a full-on flashback or a temporal lobe epileptic attack. Either way people spread lies that I had dosed when I had not.
- I sang on a Magnetic Fields song and was offered the chance to play bass before Claudia. The song is on a tape in my archives along with my release - the song never got used partially because I am a nobody and partially because the song and I did not meld well.
- I want to become a successful character actress. Not a star. Not famous. Just a good character actress that future film critics praise for my ability to take on different roles and make them come alive even if they're just background.
- The fact my husband has a successful career and has a book published and more good things like that on the way should make me happy for him. But sometimes I find myself filled with envy. Those days make AF even more important to me.
- I started doing industrial club stuff back in 1989 and kept up with it on and off until 2005 when I had been throwing raves with the help of other rave promoters and DJs back in 2004. One of Bauhaus/Tones on Tail came to a 6 a.m. event I threw in SF due to the DJ who I had a brief relationship with and is now famous. As a side note I think I started attending events around the age of 17 which means 21 years ago. Ick.
Not a meme ... just me
Sat, 09:37: I added a video to a @ YouTube playlist https://t.co/cKsYNUF0CQ Peter Serafinowicz - Dalek Relaxation Tape (from his BBC 6Music…
Tue, 10:32: Proud to be the 53rd 😎 on @ BackerKit for NerdyKeppie Forever In Solidarity Pride Fist Enamel Pins. Thanks @ vaspider…
Mon, 07:56: This is a beautiful explanation of the how and why of a large segment of Trans-Exclusionary-Radical-Feminist though……