1. AzAc 22" Wedding Gown used as a fashion show garment for three shows and two photo shoots. Due to illness can no longer fit in it and haven't had a chance to wear it for shoots myself - $450
2. Bloody Countess by AzAc Designs. Shows evidence of use but in great condition and it just needs somebody to gently clean the spots. An easy job that I'm too lazy to do so it means I'm knocking off $50 from what I would normally want for this. $350-
3. Sexy Raggedy Doll Costume only worn once to try on before getting too ill and going up a size. $60-
4. Red 26" PVC Underbust Corset by Dark Leather. Lace up front and back. Pictures show with black lacing, but ships with red or black ribbon - your choice. Worn for two photo shoots after being made specifically for me. Excellent shape and looks great. $200-
5. Golden two piece mini-dress from 1995, from a shop on Lower Haight that no longer exists. It's a size Medium and is very lovely on. $65-
6. Lip Service size Medium silver/purple reflection mini dress with a wonderful sheen and lots of fun. Though it is basically brand new it has been moved so much that it shows sign of wear. Sadly Lippy doesn't make their clothes as sturdy as they could, but it is still excellent for several shoots or several nights out. $50-
Lots of photos in my Facebook Marketplace Ad.