• Made a fresh batch of rice in the cooker
• Baked my mini-Banana Rum Bread (Iced a few w/pre-made cream cheese icing)
• Clipped the deadly claws of Lolita, Princess of Goth (sans assistance)
• Heated dinner and shared 50/50
• Filled pain killer weekly container
• Gave Shana my pain prescription for pharmacy delivery
There's a few more that I'd meant to mention but can't recall. These might not seem like much, especially as they're all low impact, but for people with my conditions this pile of independent movements are my way of trying to not let the sickness have its way all the time. And even something as simple as remembering to give the prescription for drop off was a good thing.
Organic and locally grown veggies and fruit are in a large box sitting on the stairs. I'd love to go through them now but if I make any noise at all it's my bloody and painful death occurring, nobody else's. But I still want to know what I got in this first time shipment.
And I am listening to something very reminiscent of my serious GOA Trance and progressive house blending of the mid-90s. How bizarre.
It reminds me of things and places and people that have left such strong imprints upon and within me.
And with that, night-night. :-)